Last Updated February, 2017.
If you have any questions concerning this Privacy Statement, please contact Company by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Information We Collect
We may automatically collect some information when you visit our website, such as your computer’s IP address and operating system, the site from which you linked to us, your site activity, the time and date of your visit, and your purchases. This information may be collected through the use of “cookies”, web beacons and URL information.
Cookies are small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which usually stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. Your browser will accept cookies and allow automatic collection of information unless you change the browser default settings. If cookies are disabled the web site will not load properly.
Web beacons are digital images that are used to log information on the Services or in our emails. We use Web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We also use Web beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
Finally, our servers log your IP address, the URL from which you accessed our site, your browser type, and the date and time of your purchases and other activities. We use this information for system administration, troubleshooting, fraud investigation and communications from Company (only).
2. Use of PII Collected
Company generally uses your information to:
- Communicate with you about your use of the Site;
- Provide, personalize, and improve the Site;
- Respond to your inquiries about the Site;
- Send you newsletters, surveys, and other communications to which you subscribe;
- Protect, investigate, and prevent potentially fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activities; and
- Protect our rights and the rights of other users.
We may also use your information for any other purpose specified at the point of collection.
3.Disclosure of PII to Third Parties.
Except as otherwise described in any consent or authorization that you later sign in connection with your use of the Site, any PII that you provide to Company through the Site will not be disclosed to other third-party entities not affiliated with Company, except:
- to our affiliates for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement;
- to our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email and direct mail delivery services, credit card processing, auditing services, and other services, in order to enable them to provide services;
- to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings); and
- as we believe to be necessary or appropriate to prevent any liability, or fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or to protect Company and our Services; or any rights, property, or personal safety of Company or others.
While Company may undertake efforts to see that any third party to whom Company discloses PII is under an obligation to use the PII solely for the purposes for which the information was disclosed, such third parties are independent third parties over which Company exercises no control. Company is not responsible for, and will not be liable for, the conduct, actions, omissions, or information handling or dissemination practices of third parties.
4. Links to Other Sites.
Our Services may also contain links to third party websites or applications for the convenience of users in locating information, products, or services that may be of interest. If you access a third party website from use of our Services, any information you disclose on that website is not subject to this Privacy Statement. Company is not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of websites to which we link. We encourage you to learn about their privacy and security practices and policies before providing third party sites with PII.
5.Third-Party Advertising Companies
Company takes commercially reasonable steps to help protect your person information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, fraud, or unlawful disclosure. No company can fully prevent security risks, however. While we strive to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee its absolute security and are not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
7. Information Choices
Upon request, you may opt out of having your PII retained by Company or used by Company by contacting us via e-mail at email@example.com. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use all of the services or functionality available through the Site.
8. Changes to this Statement
Company reserves the right at any time to modify, alter or update this Privacy Statement. We will alert you that changes have been made by indicating at the top of the privacy statement the date it was last updated. We encourage you to review our privacy statement to make sure you understand how your PII will be used.
© Warrior Kid, LLC. All rights reserved.